We have many volunteers involved in different events and projects
The impact of volunteers on the institution.
- As a small organisation our volunteers play a crucial role in helping us pursue our mission. Their valuable time and expertise is greatly appreciated.
- Be it lending an hour or two at our annual patient conference or local fundraising events or flag day collections. Those volunteering and helping us in our fight against cancer find that not only can it be a fun and rewarding experience, but also through some of our events it can offer beneficial work experience.
- You are very welcome to join one of our local fundraising groups.
Why should you volunteer?
- Use your special skills and talent in a positive and exciting experience making a difference in someone’s life.
- Enhance your professional experience by gaining valuable practice on an area you are considering to work.
- Meet new people and expand your network.
- you can gain a sense of achievement knowing that you are dedicating your time to a cause and project that benefits people and families in need.
You are very welcome to join us as well. It’s simple! All you need to do is fill out the below form and then we will get in touch to talk about the next steps.