Our long-term goals for the next 5 years are:
- To promote local innovation in the treatment of cancer by facilitating the introduction of emerging treatments and care.
- In partnership with our clinical and research colleagues continue supporting the clinical research lab we fund in achieving ground breaking developments in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- To continue supporting the provision of as broad a range of cancer treatment services locally as possible.
- To continue providing funding for the development of our medical staff through the education and training in the latest new treatments and methodologies.
- To continue ensuring that all our patients are treated in comfortable and appropriate surroundings and have access to additional facilities which make their treatment journey as stress free as possible.
- To support the National Cancer Strategy by increasing the general public’s awareness of cancer signs and symptoms for earlier detection along with how risk of the disease can be reduced through a changed lifestyle.